Friday 27 May 2011

Anime Anime Anime

One of the things that I would do "wasting" my time day by day is watching anime..well, i guess "wasting" is not really the right word cuz it does gave me some benefits. There is no need for me to tell u what is "anime" rite??..or should I??, guess u guyz already know what kind of "addictive" stuff is it..hahaha. Well it is addictive to some people..some people maybe not into it. Lots and lots and many kinds of anime can be found over the internet, and the best thing is that we can just watch them online rather than downloading them. The important thing is finding the right kind of anime and those that suites us..as some anime may contain things that not appropriate for us...u know what i mean rite (^_^). I prefer those anime that have good storyline..a decent anime that have lots of actions and more importantly funny...hahaha. Here are some of my favorite anime series (^_^).


1. Naruto & Naruto Shippuden


2. Fullmetal Alchemist & Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood


3. Mobile Suit Gundam Seed & Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny


4. Bleach


5. Kanon


6. Clannad & Clannad After Story


7. Air


There are many others that I've watched..but those are my favorites.hehe (^_^) 

No comments:

Post a Comment